Starting All Over Again
 Project Rockstar
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Nick
Lacky Lady

Hungary
43 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2003 :  09:29:47  Show Profile  Visit Nick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Anyone with time to waste whilst at work may be interested in the launch of Project Rockstar v.2 which happened last week. Form a fantasy band, and compete against other managers.... just for the sheer bloody mindedness of it.

Let me know if you sign up.

Think of it as practice for the real thing.

[url]http://www.projectrockstar.com[/url]

Nick Hilditch
=============================
Style Consultant to The Sound

Edited by - Nick on 19/02/2003 09:30:12

marv
Forum Admin

32 Posts

Posted - 19/02/2003 :  12:19:38  Show Profile  Visit marv's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I was talking to the guy who made the other day....we got pissed[}:)]

RAWK!
Go to Top of Page

Nick
Lacky Lady

Hungary
43 Posts

Posted - 20/02/2003 :  22:50:49  Show Profile  Visit Nick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
He made the other day? Which one? Friday was quite good. If he made that one, then credit to him. If it was Monday, though, then I don't want to hear another thing about him.

What have you been cooking up with those cheeky monkeys from Kerb?

Nick.

Nick Hilditch
Go to Top of Page

marv
Forum Admin

32 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2003 :  10:32:10  Show Profile  Visit marv's Homepage  Reply with Quote
it...made it. Sorry. Yes KEb kids ahoy.....so The SBS is on Project rockstar being lazy no doubt

RAWK!
Go to Top of Page

Steve
Lacky Lady

United Kingdom
30 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2003 :  19:29:24  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hang on, isn't project rockstar a kind of fantasy thing for imaginary bands. We aren't an imaginary band. Are we? Is this all in my head?[?]

SteveBrownoftheSteveBrownSound
Go to Top of Page

Nick
Lacky Lady

Hungary
43 Posts

Posted - 21/02/2003 :  21:17:33  Show Profile  Visit Nick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's all in your head, Steve. Including this website - isn't it amazing what they can do these days? Your entire fantasy world played out for us all to interact with, and just so that you don't act on any of your baser and more disturbing impulses.

The doctors asked me not to tell you, but I fear I've already said too much.

Nick.

Nick Hilditch
Go to Top of Page

marv
Forum Admin

32 Posts

Posted - 22/02/2003 :  07:44:23  Show Profile  Visit marv's Homepage  Reply with Quote
The merging of boundries between fanatasy and reality. The interactive narrative, the user generated content, the sense of community........

This is what they pay me for boys...[:o)]

RAWK!
Go to Top of Page

Steve
Lacky Lady

United Kingdom
30 Posts

Posted - 23/02/2003 :  16:37:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
This is too much for me to comprehend. I think I need a lie-down...

SteveBrownoftheSteveBrownSound
Go to Top of Page

Nick
Lacky Lady

Hungary
43 Posts

Posted - 24/02/2003 :  19:38:04  Show Profile  Visit Nick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
By the way Marv... I take it from today's item in the Vic that you are managing the Virtual Steve Brown Sound on Project Rockstar. If so, what's your manager name so I can add you to me address book (which simulates the sub-leagues of old, in effect).

My managers are Gazember and Meafmania, and Tim is... actually, I forget. Probably Timbo.

We'll have to keep an eye on the proliferation of Steve Brown Clones, or we might get more irate messages like that posted by Steve Brown, Sound (SB,S not to be confused with the original SBS).

Nick.

Nick Hilditch
Go to Top of Page

marv
Forum Admin

32 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2003 :  09:59:31  Show Profile  Visit marv's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Manager...Ali MCNAlly...but it doesn;t seem to be working at the mo.

I thought Mr Brown was very poilte actually!

RAWK!
Go to Top of Page

Nick
Lacky Lady

Hungary
43 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2003 :  12:48:32  Show Profile  Visit Nick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Perhaps we could run an article on the Steve Brown, Sound in The Vic... maybe he'll even do an interview...

Nick Hilditch
Go to Top of Page

Nick
Lacky Lady

Hungary
43 Posts

Posted - 25/02/2003 :  12:51:51  Show Profile  Visit Nick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Works fine for me... maybe they've blocked it in your office... Get your mates at Kerb to show you the back door...

Nick Hilditch
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
© 2001-03 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000