Brown Sound Collective
 Band Stuff
 You've been rumbled
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

s
Who are the SBS?

1 Posts

Posted - 23/02/2003 :  15:29:17  Show Profile  Visit s's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Firstly, look, my name is Steve Brown and I do sound. Are you taking the piss [:)] Around the country are a host of theatre posters with Steve Brown Sound or Sound by Steve Brown on them. Just looking for free publicity eh? Well you've been sussed [xx(]
Secondly, many years ago I played drums in a band, and a song we recorded is about to be re-released on some German compilation, just promise me that any of my royalty checks, that might accidently get forwarded to you, find their way to the correct recipient, namely ME[:p]. Finally these smiley things are bloody naff[:D][8D][:I][}:)]
The original Steve Brown, Sound.

Steve
Lacky Lady

United Kingdom
30 Posts

Posted - 23/02/2003 :  16:34:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Don't worry Steve, if we get any of your cheques we'll let you know. I don't think you can claim to be the original Steve Brown; there are bloody millions of us. It is, however, a happy coincidence that you are a sound man as well as being called Steve Brown. Next time we do an album would you like to do our sound?

Talk to Marv about the smiley things [:o)]

SteveBrownoftheSteveBrownSound
Go to Top of Page

marv
Forum Admin

32 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2003 :  20:50:54  Show Profile  Visit marv's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Steve ...'ello
Good of you to drop in. I've visted your site many times while search Steve Borwn Sound on Google. No rip off...but happy to say hello.

RAWK!
Go to Top of Page

Steve_Brown
Who are the SBS?

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 18/03/2004 :  02:17:05  Show Profile  Click to see Steve_Brown's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello there!

I'm a Steve Brown too (hence the username) You seem to be getting a lot us coming here. I think it's something people do when they're bored, look up their own names on google or similar.

But anyroad...

I thought, while I was here, I would check out your music. 'Pop Idol' is quite an addictive little tune, I like it.

Just a word of advice, if you ever make it big, elaborate that you're 'The Steve Brown Sound' as in 'the sound of Steve Brown'. Otherwise, double-barrelled Steve Brown-Sound may feel you're suggesting that you are bigger and better than him, and may wish to fight you - be it either outside or in court.

Anyway, good luck guys. Send your stuff off to Mr Peel if you haven't done so already.

Steve Brown

And yes, the smiley faces are awful. Invest all future band money into new smilies.
Go to Top of Page

lukee
Who are the SBS?

United Kingdom
3 Posts

Posted - 03/04/2004 :  11:25:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'd like to say that my name isn't Steve Brown, and I like your music. I am the proud owner of one of your fantastic CDs and look forward to seeing you live at your wedding.
Rock on.
The Dude (Yes, I bought The Big Lebowski on DVD the other day)
Go to Top of Page

Toby55099
Who are the SBS?

Austria
5 Posts

Posted - 26/05/2006 :  06:34:32  Show Profile  Visit Toby55099's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by s

Just looking for free publicity eh? Well you've been sussed Secondly, many years ago I played drums in a band, and a song we recorded is about to be re-released on some German compilation, just promise me that any of my royalty checks, that might accidently get forwarded to you, find their way to the correct recipient, namely ME.

Is the world truly out of namely?

[url="http://www.car-hire-search.com/car_hire/car-hire-las-vegas.php"]Car Hire Las Vegas
[/url] - [url="http://www.hostels-sos.com/hostels/hostels-barcelona.php"]Hostels Barcelona
[/url]
Go to Top of Page

dan-em-steve
Who are the SBS?

United Kingdom
1 Posts

Posted - 27/11/2006 :  17:30:45  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yep im a Steve Brown too!!! Dont you just love Google!! when your sooo board!! love the Sound Steve!

Big boy Brown
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
© 2001-03 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000