Band Stuff
 The Merleg
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic   

Nick
Lacky Lady

Hungary
43 Posts

Posted - 26/02/2003 :  21:26:16  Show Profile  Visit Nick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Okay, here's one to get you started; Lukey rising to the challenge of eating an entire ewe cheese stuffed mushroom, the size of a tennis ball, in one go.

He succeeded, naturally, and no one seemed ready to try and take his crown.

I know this isn't strictly band stuff, but Mr. Admin hasn't seen fit to provide me with a Budapest sub-forum in which to ramble on about my bad old days...

Nick Hilditch
=============================
Style Consultant to The Sound

marv
Forum Admin

32 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2003 :  09:44:20  Show Profile  Visit marv's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Do you want a Budapest Sub forum?

RAWK!
Go to Top of Page

Nick
Lacky Lady

Hungary
43 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2003 :  12:38:16  Show Profile  Visit Nick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Only if you feel it's necessary... I thought this would all be reset again soon anyway... As one 6 members of this group, I'm not sure it's worth the bother creating a special forum in which I can tell the world how fondly I remember Luke eating gomba-balls.

Nick Hilditch
Go to Top of Page

marv
Forum Admin

32 Posts

Posted - 27/02/2003 :  13:07:57  Show Profile  Visit marv's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Well to be honest I don't think I'll reset it as it seems to be working again doesn't it?

RAWK!
Go to Top of Page

Nick
Lacky Lady

Hungary
43 Posts

Posted - 28/02/2003 :  09:21:52  Show Profile  Visit Nick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It does.

Nick Hilditch
Go to Top of Page

Lukey
Who are the SBS?

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 06/03/2003 :  10:52:59  Show Profile  Send Lukey an ICQ Message  Click to see Lukey's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Working fine.

Did I tell you about the time I stuffed a baked potato into my mouth whole?!

I wouldn't of course do anything so silly these days...

What about that Bp trip that was talked about? You found out when Csilla's exams are Nick?

The Dead One
Go to Top of Page

Steve
Lacky Lady

United Kingdom
30 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2003 :  12:51:36  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Did we have a ncikname for that waiter with the moustache, the surly one? He was my favourite. Although I also liked the way the cooks constantly had fags in their moths while preparing the food.

SteveBrownoftheSteveBrownSound
Go to Top of Page

marv
Forum Admin

32 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2003 :  16:40:36  Show Profile  Visit marv's Homepage  Reply with Quote
What's Hungarian for Moth? I can't remember eating one not even a smoked one?[8)]

RAWK!
Go to Top of Page

Nick
Lacky Lady

Hungary
43 Posts

Posted - 09/03/2003 :  21:57:16  Show Profile  Visit Nick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's a nice one this (although I'm fond of the English word 'moth' too):

Lepke

And smoked moth would be füstölt lepke.

Can't remember any special name for the moustachioed Merleg-waiter, but he was indeed the best. I can't imagine him doing anything else, although I've never seen him since...

Nick Hilditch
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic   
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
© 2001-03 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000