Band Stuff
 Meafmania
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Nick
Lacky Lady

Hungary
43 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2003 :  21:23:51  Show Profile  Visit Nick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Blatant self promotion: [url]http://www.meafmania.co.uk[/url]

Will this get me banned from the forum?

Nick.

Nick Hilditch
=============================
Style Consultant to The Sound

Steve
Lacky Lady

United Kingdom
30 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2003 :  22:54:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I think you should do more blatant promotion of this site on your site, and then you'll feel less guilty about promoting your site on this site.

Holly sends her love.

SteveBrownoftheSteveBrownSound
Go to Top of Page

Steve
Lacky Lady

United Kingdom
30 Posts

Posted - 12/06/2003 :  22:57:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Having said that, there is a fair amount of SBS content, so I'll let you off.

Are we still coming to your surprise birthday party in August? When is it exactly?

Go to Top of Page

Nick
Lacky Lady

Hungary
43 Posts

Posted - 13/06/2003 :  15:00:02  Show Profile  Visit Nick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Am I having a surprise party? I didn't know. It must have been meant as a surprise. If I'm having one, I suppose it might be on the 30th of August. It certainly won't be on the 29th (my birthday). But don't ask me. I know nuffink.

Nick Hilditch
Go to Top of Page

Steve
Lacky Lady

United Kingdom
30 Posts

Posted - 14/06/2003 :  17:04:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Clearly you've managed to keep the secret from yourself very well, but you did mention earlier that you might surprise yourself with a party. Is it still on the cards? Is anyone else from the collective planning to come out?

Go to Top of Page

Nick
Lacky Lady

Hungary
43 Posts

Posted - 16/06/2003 :  21:32:09  Show Profile  Visit Nick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I know my sister is going to be here at that time, and there have been vague murmurings of a party on Saturday the 30th August - whether this would be at our place, some other place, or no place at all, I have no idea.

Tell you what... if you want to come out at that time, you could surprise me with a party... Or just not tell me you were coming -that would also be a surprise... Or arrange with Csilla to be waiting behind the sofa when I get back from the shops with a plastic bag with a couple of bottles of Arany Aszok in it, for what I expected to be a quiet first day of being 30...

Nick Hilditch
Go to Top of Page

marv
Forum Admin

32 Posts

Posted - 20/06/2003 :  13:09:29  Show Profile  Visit marv's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey Nick.......

Nairns on his way to see you now. I have given him gifts for you....they are nor RAWK but they come form the heart.

Laters

Marv

RAWK!
Go to Top of Page

Nick
Lacky Lady

Hungary
43 Posts

Posted - 23/06/2003 :  18:17:21  Show Profile  Visit Nick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Thanks Marv.

The little yellow beastie is now on top of my home PC, and the bat flies beneath my shelf.

Thank you muchly - these gifts are appreciated.
Had a great weekend.

Nick.

Nick Hilditch
Go to Top of Page

Lukey
Who are the SBS?

United Kingdom
12 Posts

Posted - 29/06/2003 :  16:46:32  Show Profile  Send Lukey an ICQ Message  Click to see Lukey's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Has Nairn been to visit Nick? OOh, I'm jealous!
Sorry, I won't be able to make it to your 'surprise' b'day bash - and no, I won't be turning up unannounced - not unless my parents cancel a cottage in Wales, my bro decides to work instead of holiday, and my sis continues to incubate her sprog indefinitely...

And like I said www.meafmania.co.uk looks great [8D]

The Dead One
Go to Top of Page

nicks sister
Who are the SBS?

1 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2003 :  17:03:58  Show Profile  Visit nicks sister's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Dammit, that was supposed to be a SURPRISE! Okay, so he knew about it, but you're making it difficult for him to pretend not to!

Anyone interested in arrangements for Nick's SECRET birthday plans should email me: mary_plain@hotmail.com

ta.
Go to Top of Page

Nick
Lacky Lady

Hungary
43 Posts

Posted - 09/07/2003 :  19:16:26  Show Profile  Visit Nick's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I really wasn't expecting anything... but all the evidence suggests that I should be. So who's coming?

Nick Hilditch
Go to Top of Page

marv
Forum Admin

32 Posts

Posted - 26/08/2003 :  12:32:37  Show Profile  Visit marv's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Holly has sent some lovely pics of Spawn. I will put them up ASAP

RAWK!
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
Jump To:
© 2001-03 Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000